How Do I Update Expiration Date on Card?

truth1711
Contributor
Contributor

I just finally found a way to message this company on their extremely confusing and complex website, submitted the message, but received no conformation that the message went through; so I was forced to come here and post.

You make it too difficult to message you. When I repeatedly pressed the message option button, I was directed to endless articles talking about messaging, but no way to message was provided. Also, the chat feature doesn't help, but directed me to endless articles. I received an email explaining that I need to update my card expiration date. Why do I have to do this? It should be set permanently. Just because your company can make things difficult for people, doesn't mean you have to. At any rate, I could not find any information on your site explaining to me how I update my date on the card. When I finally found something, it told me to click on the word "Money" on the top of the page through the link provided. I went there, and the word "Money" does not appear on the top of the page. Do you people intentionally makes things difficult? I need to know how to update the expiration date on my card! This should be one of the easiest things to locate on your website. You people make no sense.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sharono717
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem. I got a message telling me to update the expiration date on my card, HOW DO I DO THAT? There is no link ugh! What to do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.