How Are Complaints Against Customer Service Created?

StephenDClark
Contributor
Contributor

I very recently had a terrible customer service call center experience in which a customer service representative (CSR) informed me that she was unable to resolve my inquiry and would have to transfer my call to another department. She informed me that I would be briefly placed on hold and then someone in this other department would pick up my call.

While I waited for whomever this other representative might be, I performed other tasks at my computer while wearing a headset. After a while, I noticed that more than 50 minutes had elapsed since beginning my call. I hung up the phone and called back. When I finally got through to the next call center CSR, she informed me that the department for which I had been waiting on hold so long had closed for the day and wouldn't be able to help me with my original problem until the next day.

That made me very angry. When the first CSR placed me on hold, she was giggling at what I thought was a separate conversation in the background. Now I suspect that she had another reason to laugh.

I want to complain about my terrible customer service experience, but, from what I can tell, PayPal has neglected to supply a way to do that. Or am I missing something?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sjnanner

I did try it and its fine.

Are you actually in the U.S?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Does Not work.

link broken

Login to Me Too

caane

I have tried the link provided by Stephen Clark below and it does not work.  I spent 30 minutes with Customer Service.   They were unable to resolve my problem, they were unwilling to transfer my to a supervisor, and they could not explain to me who I speak with when Customer Service is unable to assist.  They were absolutely worthless.  How can PayPal maintain customer service when there is no Tier 2 to bump problems up to?  Any help appreciated.  Caane

Login to Me Too

Idy
Contributor
Contributor

The customer service even stop my conversation, i have no where to complain and no one can solve my problem. please is there anyone can help!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.