Hoping to buy vehicle, is it a scam

pharma
Contributor
Contributor

The car can be delivered to your address in****** without any additional charge; also eBay and PayPal will not add any additional fee. Because I`m in Isle of Man the entire transaction will be completed trough eBay and PayPal. They will handle everything for both of us, including transportation and the transfer of the car papers to your name. You don't have to pay anything extra, the total price that you must pay for this car is EUR 4,600. Here is how the process works:
I will make a private eBay listing for you.
You will have to click "buy it now",fill in the forms and follow the instructions.
PayPal will send you an invoice with all the transaction details and the payment instructions.
You will have to secure the funds to PayPal. After the funds will be secured to PayPal,the delivery will begin and the car will arrive to you in max.48 hours. When the car will be in your custody, you will have a 7 days inspection period. If everything is alright, the  transaction ends and PayPal will release the money to me. If there is something wrong with the car, you will be fully refunded and I'll get my car back too, without any extra fees. Everything is covered by PayPal & eBay. I will get paid only after you confirm that you received it. I would need your eBay username so I can send you the link. I'm waiting for your reply.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

there is no seller protection for autos,

Paypal and Ebay do not handle transfer,arrange transpotation.one is  a payment processor,the other is a sale venue.

old scam

Login to Me Too

pharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Many thanks for advice, put my mind at rest...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.