Help

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

I reported a company that took my money but sent no item.  Papal started a case but somehow it disappeared after I sent a letter to the company in England.at Paypal's demand in the case.   Now I am out my money and Paypal will not contact me.  What can I do. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Whatishappening

1. How did you pay ie which option did you choose?

2. How did you FUND that Paypal payment ie bank transfer or a debit / credit card.

3. Which dispute did you open?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

I made the purchase on June 9 18.  for 69.89  including extra shipping charge.  From HKG Technology Co Limited. In England.  By Bank transfer.  Did not receive product.  I sent a letter by Pay pals request and on their site as provided.  Received an email that a case was started.  As a Police administer I started a check on this company.  They never responded but another email come from a different company saying they had no record.  Further search revealed this is a fake name.  There is a HK Technology but they are a manufacturing firm.  Further research reviled 4 more sellers of this product was in the same company run by a company named BETREE Limited in Buckinghamshire England   All companies are located in or around London  I checked back with Paypal to see their findings.  I found that I had filed a complaint BUT there is no complaint showing.  It apparently has been dropped without them notifying me.  I can not get a reply from Paypal on this issue.  I have tried ALL four customer service Emails with no results.  Paypal has blocked me from making another  complaint on this with no reason given.   I have removed all financial information from this site as I can no longer trust Paypal.  Unfortunately E bay seller's require Paypal payment.  I have reordered through a company that I could not find a connection to BETREE or the other 4 company's. I hope I get it as we are interested for our units.   Thank  you for your response.   I may try bring up a law suit and reporting ALL to the  Federal Consumer Department.  I am so-posed to correct highlighted areas BUT there are NO highlighted areas.

Login to Me Too

temp20180805
New Community Member

I have the same issue going on! I'm not sure if we ordered on the same paypal account but I purchased a dashcam mirror and had problems from the beginning! Seller wont email back, PAYPAL won't make any actions too!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Whatishappening

After you opened a dispute, did you escalate to a claim within 20 days?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

I never got a chance.  Paypal closed all methods to continue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.