Help

MillyQ
New Community Member
Why is PayPal telling me can’t confirm it’s you at the point of payment I need this resolved now
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @MillyQ. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here in the PayPal Community Forum. It sounds as though PayPal's Security System is taking steps to protect your account. To help keep customers' information and transactions as safe and secure as possible, security steps are required before account actions and/or transactions can be completed.

If the steps can't be completed or if the Security System doesn't accept the information provided, it won't be possible to go through with the action or transaction. It may help to log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system before waiting 24-48 hours and trying again.

I hope this is helpful. If you continue to run into problems, please call Customer Service so a Representative may troubleshoot in real time. To see the phone number for the center that services your region, please log on to your account, click Contact at the bottom of the page and then click Call Us on the next page. I hope the situation is resolved soon, if it hasn't been already.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.