Help with PP pool - closed early!

desertdune279
Contributor
Contributor

I created a money pool for a wedding fund. Close date 9/26/2021. I just got an email that it closed! The link has been sent to friends and family. Help! TIA!

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

desertdune279
Contributor
Contributor

I am in chat now and this is what PayPal says:

Gilbert

9:03 AM

Hi! thank so much for patiently waiting, this is Gilbert from PayPal and I can definitely assist you with your concern about the money pool on your account, I apologize for the inconvenience. No worries, I am here to help you out. Upon checking here Paypal is aware of what happen and we are currently fixing the issue today, we appreciate your patience about this matter, i hope you understand.
Login to Me Too

ObsidianPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor

My pool appears to be open again now.

Login to Me Too

stc242s
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for letting us know! I just checked and mine just re-opened as well. Hopefully others that were affected see the same results. 

Login to Me Too

stc242s
Contributor
Contributor

Mark Lester

11:15 AM

You're Welcome. No worries, Our teams are working as quickly as possible to return your money pool to active status. We expect this issue to be resolved by late morning or early afternoon (U.S. Pacific Time) today, July 31. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

It took a total of 3 hours for customer service to tell me they will return my pool to active status. Ridiculous. Now I see why people are running to Venmo.
Login to Me Too

desertdune279
Contributor
Contributor

Here's the latest reply I got when I asked if I'll be notified when it's fixed:

Bryan

9:19 AM

There isn't any time frame yet but as soon as there's an update we'll let you know via email.
Login to Me Too

desertdune279
Contributor
Contributor

I just checked and my pool is open again. Yay!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.