Help with PP pool - closed early!

desertdune279
Contributor
Contributor

I created a money pool for a wedding fund. Close date 9/26/2021. I just got an email that it closed! The link has been sent to friends and family. Help! TIA!

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

queenhollylolly
New Community Member

This happened to my "wedding fund" pool today as well! (congrats btw) Maybe it's a widespread issue.

Login to Me Too

lubbe89
New Community Member

happened to me as well, closing date would have been july 2030!

Login to Me Too

Rani4
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing has just happened to me, it seems to be a widespread issue this morning. Hopefully they will reopen any effected pools asap.
Login to Me Too

Jarvis88
New Community Member
Yes same for me! Due to close on 19 August and yet closed overnight
Login to Me Too

Lorraine_82
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue, when I log in it says pool closed on 09/08/20. No option to reopen pool either.
Login to Me Too

happy-stoic
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to my pool as well 

Login to Me Too

jasonconcar
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, our closing date was 01/09/2020

If anyone can help please let us know

Login to Me Too

ObsidianPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same. Spoke to Paypal chat, it looks like a system-wide issue.

I understand how important this money pools is to you. First of all, we apologize as this is a system issue on our end regarding the closed pools. I'll be saving your account details and forwarding it to our back office as once of the affected accounts. Rest assured that our back office team are currently working on it to resolve this issue. We'll be notifying you through an email immediately once we have fixed this. We thank you so much for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Probably want to open a chat with them, so they know you had an issue an re-open it.

Login to Me Too

Jax13
Contributor
Contributor

hi thank you for this. i am not very technical and cant find where to open a chat can you advise please

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.