Help please

Shadowflameking
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,I don't have a card or bank account to link to my PayPal,does that mean I'm unable to receive any money?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Shadowflameking
Contributor
Contributor
I realized that I don't have the documents needed to use PayPal, finish my account I mean,I have to wait till government buildings are open again
Login to Me Too

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Shadowflameking! Thank you for using PayPal. To receive money in your account, make sure that your PayPal email address is verified. You can do so by checking the email that we have sent to your registered email address for PayPal and click on the "verify email" button. You can use a prepaid debit card instead to link to your PayPal account so you can withdraw and access the money that you will be receiving in your account. Here is how to link a card: (Link a debit, credit or prepaid card) From your PayPal app, here's how to link a card to your PayPal account: 1. Tap the Settings icon at the top right. 2. Select Banks and Cards. 3. Tap the "+" sign at the top right and select Debit or credit card. 4. Enter the new card information, including expiration date and CVV number, and tap Link Card. From your computer, here's how: 1. Click Wallet at the top of the page. Click Link a card. 2. Fill in the required information, and then click Save. Verified users can add up to 24 cards. However, each credit card or prepaid card can only be registered to one PayPal account at a time. Note: each time you add a card or update the information, the equivalent of US$ 1.00 is blocked on the card in order to verify the validity. This is not an actual charge and the amount will be released after a short time. If, after 30 days, you still see this item, please contact your card issuer. Hope this helps. Have a great day!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.