Help please

Melferguson
I received a text saying i had been sent a lot of money (over 80) for a formal dress i had been selling followed the instructions of the text to claim the money and it came up that the money was now in my account however isnt showing in my balance? Help please? Where is the money? Will it take a while to acc show up?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Normally when you receive money, you get both an email notification and a notice in your account activity section - if you only received a text but, no email notification or a notice in your account activity then something is not quite.   How did you sell the item - did you send the buyer an invoice or did you provide the buyer with your email address ?  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Do you have a record of the transaction in your account activity, if yes - what is the Status ?

Login to Me Too

Melferguson
No its not coming up at all in my activity but when i follow the link in the text and log in it tells me the money is in my account?
Login to Me Too
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Normally when you receive money, you get both an email notification and a notice in your account activity section - if you only received a text but, no email notification or a notice in your account activity then something is not quite.   How did you sell the item - did you send the buyer an invoice or did you provide the buyer with your email address ?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.