Help needed

Mikethickett
New Community Member

A person is claiming to have sent me £220 and saying I should of received an email I am selling him a mobile phone and he is in South Africa . The email reads I just made the payment and the money has been deducted from my PayPal account you can go ahead once PayPal gets back to you with the Notification of my payment to your PayPal email Check your (Spam and Inbox Folder)carefully cos i checked my account now and the money has been deducted from my account. The second email states You will need to ship out the item and once you have done you are required to reply the Notification email sent to you by PayPal with the shipment bar code for verification so they can start the Processing of the money into your PayPal account. 3rd email sent You can read the Notification PayPal sent to you carefully,the Money is Irreversible and has been recorded in their DATA BASE to your name i don't have access to it any more since i've send the money to you Please i really need you to help me out. So immediately you send the package and get back to them with bar code number your money will be credited as soon as possible.. My reply every time are stating I have not received anything from PayPal He has also sent me his address to send the phone to Please help

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.