Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jking198236 

Generally, is it safe but some people be scamming if the info is misused. If you give PayPal.me link, it is not necessary to give PayPal email address or if you give both just make sure you always check your PayPal account (log on) to see if you received payment or a payment transaction appears in your PayPal account first before shipping goods. Don't just believe the emails only because they could be faked to trick you. If someone really paid, you will see the payment in your PayPal account. Whether the funds are in your pending balance or your available balance, a record of payment will show in your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jking198236 

Generally, is it safe but some people be scamming if the info is misused. If you give PayPal.me link, it is not necessary to give PayPal email address or if you give both just make sure you always check your PayPal account (log on) to see if you received payment or a payment transaction appears in your PayPal account first before shipping goods. Don't just believe the emails only because they could be faked to trick you. If someone really paid, you will see the payment in your PayPal account. Whether the funds are in your pending balance or your available balance, a record of payment will show in your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.