Heading page links in foreign language

mct2018
New Community Member

Hi guys just wondering if anyone else has this issue.

After logging in when I click to see activity the header of the page with the other page links changes to another language.

I did want to just email PayPal direct to let them know this was happening but it seems when you go to the Help section there is no general feedback option available and it did not worthy a call.

I know some people are not very proficient with computers and would not want there to be any panic over the issue which is easily corrected by just clicking the PP sign  next to Summary then re-clicking summary and it should load as normal.

It might spur people into thinking they have clicked something wrongly and or possibly on a fake page or been hacked.

Which may sound rather over the top but it does happen.

Kind regards 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

gkczuba
Contributor
Contributor

My problem is kind of the same.  I agree there is no easy way to contact PayPal.  When I click on feedback the language comes up in what I think is Arabic instead of English.  I was advised by PayPal during a chat to clear cookies and cache and also try a different browser.  I tried both without success!

My language selection is set to English.  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.