Having Technical Issues: Message Center is UNAVAILABLE & No Customer SERVICE by PHONE!!!

ZenConnet1
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to reach PayPal technical support for past 48 hours with NO LUCK! if no resolution Ill switch my website to a different payment merchant!

The message center shows open chats with now way to access them and End them or ADD to them, and no way to Start a new message... very frustrating

1. My guests CAN NOT access "guest checkout" and not all of them have or want to create a PayPal account

2. I have Pending payments for Virtual products that are stuck at processing for days. I followed all the procedures of going and into each one, showing product was shipped with no tracking number.. but when my clients receive the email there is no button to confirm 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ZenConnet1 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ZenConnet1
Contributor
Contributor

MESSAGE CENTER STILL FROZEN ....

2nd week in a row.

Can's close it out or Create a new message

Poor Customer service

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.