HOW TO GO BACK FROM BUSINESS TO PERSONAL ACCOUNT

SJNISAAC
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

I want to go back to the basic personal type of account from business, could you help me how to do it?

Also how to add bank account details to the personal type of account? when I try it showing to input US account details. Am from UAE, so is it possible to add my UAE bank account details to personal paypal  account? please reply on this and thanks.

Sajan 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SJNISAAC 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.