HOMEWHIM

ACR2
Contributor
Contributor

Is Homewhim.com legit or was I just scammed out of $69.98?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Beckster1
New Community Member
Me too got me for $110. I’ve opened up a case and I’ll call the credit card company today. None of the emails I sent to this company are deliverable. Thank god I'm covered through PayPal!
Login to Me Too

jagreenlaw
New Community Member

I did not go through PayPal, but used my Corporate Credit card to purchased hand sanitizer.  HomeWhim had a fake tracking and even said my package was delivered, but warehouse never received the package.  I was able to dispute the $124.00 charge with the bank and I actually reported the company to the FBI.

Login to Me Too

ACR2
Contributor
Contributor

Jagreenlaw, That's terrific! Thanks for letting me know.

Login to Me Too

cowboykojak
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me for 93.00.I filed a claim in April with paypal and they didn't credit my account until June 1st. Very frustrated by paypal's failure to allow phone calls.
Login to Me Too

LEA6757
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue with this company.
Login to Me Too

Kimmi001
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Charmin toilet paper and upon arrival after 2 months it is some mini Asian rolls of toilet paper. I had no idea this was coming from out of the country and am very disappointed for being taken advantage of during a pandemic. From the sounds of it PayPal alerted some people but I was not alerted otherwise I would have cancelled.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.