HELP I MADE AN ERROR

grammy2481
Contributor
Contributor

As I was placing an order one week ago to a company, my internet glitched and the order was frozen sort of. When the internet was working, within a moment I replaced my order, however instead of ordering (1) lot of 5, I ordered (15).  The line items came up and before I realized what happened I hit send.  I immediately saw the error and emailed the seller and I also emailed Paypal letting them know of the issue.  I got a confirmation of order from seller and I again emailed them telling them of the error and what my intentions really were and to date I have sent them 7 emails and cc'd myself on each one and they WILL NOT RESPOND!!!!! I tried to explain the situation to paypal through the resolution center because you can't talk to anyone because of this Covid thing and all they do is deny my claim.  I have tried and tried with no avail to be honest with everyone and tell them of the error and what my original intent was to order 1 set of foot scrubs not 15 at over $400.00   Now as I have done online searching I find out that this seller has countless bad reviews and I am so upset I just don't know what to do further.  Can anyone please help me?  Sincerely grammy2481

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@grammy2481 

Only the seller can resolve this kind of problem, unfortunately. But some random individual sellers may not. You ordered it, its yours, is the thinking. Is there a way to cancel in the order itself at the merchant website?

Only thing you can do is accept the goods and contact PayPal to open a dispute to start a dialogue with the seller and you may not win that if case escalated to PayPal and you can't work it out with the seller. PayPal only covers quality of items, damage in transit, missing or incorrect qty from order or non-receipt. Mistakes, changed minds, saw it sold for cheaper some place else and such, does not apply. You can also sell the surplus of items yourself at marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.