Guideline for international purchases from other personal accounts

BogdanPop
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, guys!

Before asking for your guideline, let me place you in the context:
1. I have a personal account, verified, made several purchases with merchants; origin country Romania.

2. I want to make purchases from sellers (personal accounts as well) located from example in United Kingdom. As a thumb rule, for both seller and buyer protection the transaction would be made through Goods & Services or by Invoice.

3. I want to use a legitimate reshipping service (I could give the name but I don't want to be interpreted as sponsorship), located in UK. This, mainly because I am an active member and I could consolidate more parcels in a single ship. I don't want every seller to ship me directly to my Romanian addresses.
4. Sellers would hold back shipping to this reshipping service's address as they are fear in losing Seller Protection. See this: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Managing-Risk-and-Fraud/What-is-the-PP-policy-on-an-Internationa...

So, I want to ship the purchases to a my reshipping service address (Southampton), as they will send me to Romanian PayPal verified addresses.
If you faced this situation or have any solution for doing this 100% secure for me as a buyer and seller, please leave it here.

Thank you for your time!
Bogdan Pop

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BogdanPop 

You wouldn't be able to add a UK address for the item to be delivered to a Romanian paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BogdanPop
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer, @kernowlass !
Although I think it might be possible. Through Goods & Services is true, it can't be made. But there are Invoices, who works between international accounts. The billing address will be my PayPal primary address and the shipping address will be the UK address. Also, in the Terms & Conditions of the Invoice will be write down every transaction detail, including a possible SNAD or INR disputes solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.