Government payment

esfpd711
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email from PayPal saying I just received government payment but it is nowhere on my account I cannot find it anywhere it's not even showing up as pending it was a direct deposit someone please help me
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@esfpd711 

Is the email address you received the notification on the SAME email address that your paypal account is set up with?

If not can you add that email address to your paypal account and verify it for the funds to show (you can have up to 8 on the 1 paypal account).

Secondly is the email address that is presently linked to your paypal account verified?

Have you had a message to accept the payment if you have not set up  your paypal cash account to accept a balance yet?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

esfpd711
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I've had my PayPal account for a couple years now my email address is validated that is the one that PayPal has on file when contacted PayPal they could confirm that they sent me that message but no one can tell me the money actually is and the automated phone system at the moment is not recognizing anyting keyed in or anything spoken
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.