Got an paypal transiction on my mail adress that i havent signed

Daleld
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i recieved an email that said, You sent a payment of $53.46 USD to Holy Trinity Knights of Columbus. Here is the thing I never signed an transiction about this and wonder what the **bleep** this is about and dont want to pay a cent for it. when i click cancel transiction my browser filter blocks it. Can you please help me.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Bingiie
New Community Member
I got the same one for 71 bucks, what's the deal?
Login to Me Too

Junkposter
New Community Member

I got the same thing too. I think it's just a phony email considering I never got charged, so I'll disregard it until I actually do get charged. Marked it as spam though. (Mine was also for $71)

Login to Me Too

cgomez29
New Community Member

I received an email that I sent $71.28, but I haven't used my account for anything in some time... my new card isn't even linked here, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Login to Me Too

ilmak
New Community Member

I hadn't signed my email as well and I haven't linked any cards or completed any transactions, yet I received this email by <removed>. 

Can you tell me why?

email.png

Login to Me Too

punkprince182
New Community Member

Guys, it's a Phishing hack. Don't download the attachment or open the hyperlinks. 

Login to Me Too

Mistfae
New Community Member
I did as well for $71 and change. It was sent to an email address that isn’t even associated with my PP account.
Login to Me Too

This is a phishing scam for sure. Have some fun and tell them what you think of them in the username and password fields of their phony log in page... 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.