Goods and Services for tickets

dshinaman
New Community Member

I'm interested in buying some tickets off someone by using Goods and Services.  This will be my first time doing it this way so just curious, how the process works. Will the seller create an invoice and I pay through goods/services? Or do I just send the money as Goods/Services?  Also how does the tracking and shipping work in this case?  Thanks for the help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dshinaman,

Thanks for reaching out, this is a great question! 

" Will the seller create an invoice and I pay through goods/services? Or do I just send the money as Goods/Services? "

Either way will do just fine. The upside to having the seller issue an invoice is that PayPal will see exactly what was purchased (which may come in handy if a dispute comes up). 

In regards to tracking and shipping, the seller will need to ship them to you via physical mail as we do not recommend our sellers to e-deliver tickets. Then it will just be up to the seller on what kind of tracking they provide to you.

Hope that covers everything!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.