Goods And Services

YoungJay13
New Community Member

I recently had my girlfriend send me some money from her PayPal account to mine. She used goods and services instead of friends and family and the money got put on a 21 day hold. PayPal ask to speed up the process I send in a tracking number to prove I shipped the goods, but she was only sending me money and there were no goods being sold. I really need the money and don’t have time to wait into the 27th of July. Is there another route I can go to get the money released, my girlfriend lives with me and can vouch for my story from her account. Please help !!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YoungJay13

Why don't you phone customer services and say you are happy to authorise release of the pending funds back to her and explain they were sent the wrong way, they 'may' do that for you.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.