General information & Privacy

aD261
Contributor
Contributor

1) If I add or update email addresses and make one my primary email address, am I only eligible to share that primary email address for receiving money or I can share all email address registered with a specific account? What is the purpose of primary email id?

2) If a share my email id with the buyer, will s/he be able to see my name, account information, address, etc. registered with that email account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aD261 

1. You can have up to 8 email addresses on the x1 paypal account and as long as they are all verified then you can receive funds with all of them.

Normally your primary one is the one paypal send any emails to as you wouldn't want them sending to any of the random 8 would you?

2. Normally buyers see your name or business name and email address.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aD261 

1. You can have up to 8 email addresses on the x1 paypal account and as long as they are all verified then you can receive funds with all of them.

Normally your primary one is the one paypal send any emails to as you wouldn't want them sending to any of the random 8 would you?

2. Normally buyers see your name or business name and email address.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.