Further difficulty with Paypal Contact via Email (Contact Us)

volta
Contributor
Contributor

Hello... After checking on some previous replies regarding the subject of Contact Us - Email, I note that as of this writing, the Email option is not working.

I am located in North America.  Using Windows 7 SP1 with latest Chrome and Firefox browser versions (have tried the following on both): After clicking on the Email option on the Contact Us page, and after selecting a subject from the drop down list, and then entering text in the message box, I then click the blue oval Email button.  Nothing happens, other than the word being briefly underlined during the click.  There is no browser activity, no apparent processing, "waiting for...." etc.  I have logged out, restarted the PC to clear any issues, restarted the browsers (one at a time) and tried again. Also cleared cookies and tried again.  No success.  I then tried on my laptop.  Same issue.  Is anyone else experiencing this with the Contact Us - Email option?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@volta

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.