Funding

PWalsh757
Contributor
Contributor

It is not clear to me how to fund my Paypal wallet.  Under the balance there is on option that reads "Transfer Funds." When you click on it it says "There is nothing to transfer right now, try again when you have a Paypal balance."  So the question is how do I get a Paypal balance?  How do I fund the account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PWalsh757 

You are in the UAE and the option to 'add' funds to your paypal wallet is not available, all you can do is 'withdraw' funds from your paypal balance.

You can however purchase items without funds in your balance as paypal will automatically deduct from any linked and confirmed bank account or card.

You can select which as your primary source as per below and change it during checkout if you want to.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ashfaquetahir
New Community Member

i am also having same problem. when i search google they are various people who show options like "transfer money" and "add money to your balance" option but i cant see those on my home page

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PWalsh757 

You are in the UAE and the option to 'add' funds to your paypal wallet is not available, all you can do is 'withdraw' funds from your paypal balance.

You can however purchase items without funds in your balance as paypal will automatically deduct from any linked and confirmed bank account or card.

You can select which as your primary source as per below and change it during checkout if you want to.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PWalsh757
Contributor
Contributor
I see, you'd think I'd still be able to fund it with an account outside the UAE but I guess not. Thanks for the response
Login to Me Too

BretSchmidt
New Community Member

Well, I'm in the US, not the UAE, and I don't see anyway to fund my account either.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.