Fraud seller using fake ups tracking

aviram205
New Community Member

unfortunately, i purchased from a fraud on line seller  which i found out at google that i am not the only one that its happened to, this seller sale items and use fake tracking numbers from ups that shows delivered to the same city and state you are located but the property address is different, i file a claim with PP but they didnt even checked the tracking number, they just close the claim, so i called ups and i got the delivery notification showing that the address on the tracking info is NOT my address, so i reopen the case, but i am not sure that in PP they will help me since every time i am calling i am getting different answerr

so before i am disputing the charge with my amex, please advise how i should proceed

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tber
New Community Member

Yep, Known issue.

Paypal really doesn't care about the fraud, they just want to sweep them under the rug as fast as possible.

Paypal is on the side of the scammers. 

Paypals disputes are bogus.

The only way to get the problem resolved is to have your bank or credit card do a charge back.

Don't even waste hours of your day dealing with Paypals fraudulent activity, just call your bank and get the charge back initiated before it's too late.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.