Fees

lure_parts
New Community Member

I recently discovered my shipping fees from Ebay sales are being deducted from my PayPal balance as well as my bank account. Why is this happening?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @lure_parts,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum!

Does the charge in your bank account show 'PAYPAL' in the description? If yes, is the charge to your balance after the one on your bank account? In general, if you are charged eBay fees, these should only be deducted only once. I would recommend checking your eBay account to see which funding source you selected as a payment method for your fees. If you selected your PayPal account, then you can check in your 'Pre-approved Payments' section to see which funding source you chose. Then, if the payment method selected to pay your eBay fees is your bank account, it may be that the charge to your bank failed and that the funds were charged to an alternative payment method such as, for example, your balance. Here is how to find your pre-approved payments. 

For more specific information, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service directly. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.