Fees

Hopeinlife
Contributor
Contributor

I don’t get it? Everyone is saying there are. Fees but $3 when someone is sending you money is ludacrous then another person sent me money and the whole amount cane through so not sure what’s going on? What are the buyers getting when they send me money?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hopeinlife wrote:
I don’t get it? Everyone is saying there are. Fees but $3 when someone is sending you money is ludacrous then another person sent me money and the whole amount cane through so not sure what’s going on? What are the buyers getting when they send me money?

Yes, there are fees to receive funds on goods and services payments. Payments from sent from PayPal invoice, PayPal buttons, PayPal.me link or selecting goods and services payment type while using "Send" link. It is free to make purchases and make payments. Goods and Services payments include Seller Protection. Friends and family payments are free to receive in certain cases but have no protection against disputes.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.