Fees for transactions

YasenZH
New Community Member

Hi,
A friend sends me money several times for a past 3 months, but yesterday we understand, that he send them as a "pay for goods...", not as a "send to friends..." and PayPal take fees for each transaction. Can we do something, because they are sent by mistake with this reason? We don't need PayPal protection for the transactions. Is the refund the only option and will this reflect negatively to my PayPal account?
Sorry for my English, but this is not my mother language and maybe my grammar sounds a little comic.
Best Regards!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YasenZH wrote:

Hi,
A friend sends me money several times for a past 3 months, but yesterday we understand, that he send them as a "pay for goods...", not as a "send to friends..." and PayPal take fees for each transaction. Can we do something, because they are sent by mistake with this reason? We don't need PayPal protection for the transactions. Is the refund the only option and will this reflect negatively to my PayPal account?
Sorry for my English, but this is not my mother language and maybe my grammar sounds a little comic.
Best Regards!

The only way is to refund. Space out the refunds 1, 2, or 3 days apart if you want.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.