Fees for receiving money for sale on ebay

Petermonaghan
Contributor
Contributor
Hi it's about this fee for receiving money for sale a sale on ebay they never yours to charge a fee they say it costs nothing to open an account you youst to pay them £3 for the use of account now they charge every time you receive money from a sale it's all wrong £2.21 comes of my sale I have to pay postage and packaging to send these items and have to pay selling fees for listings whether they sell or not should be pay twice and having to fork out postage as well as the payment is always on hold what do you think if I known this I would have put postage cost up to cover it and I tell you what if I done that they wouldn't sell and it's hard enough to get people to buy than having this cost never youst to put a fee on what do you feel about this me not happy atall
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Petermonaghan 

What Ebay does is nothing to do with Paypal as they are separate companies with separate fees.

Both Ebay and Paypals fees are clearly listed on each site so if you are not happy with them then don't sell using them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.