Fees Sending money from a linked Costa Rican CR bank acct, via a CR PayPal acct. to a US PayPal acct

JayATS
Contributor
Contributor
Dear PayPal Community,

I have a pay pal account linked to my US bank account.  I have a friend in Costa Rica with papal linked to his bank account.  He needs to send funds from Costa Rica, via PayPal, in the most efficient way possible.   

We are trying to understand your fee structures regarding using PayPal as an intermediary between bank accounts.  If he needs to send me $1,800/month what is the most efficient way possible to send those funds?  Also, please let me know what the associated fees will be.

Thank you,
Jay

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JayATS

FEES are in Paypals user agreement.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JayATS
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@JayATS

FEES are in Paypals user agreement.

I have read those and they are not clear.  Once again, Bank in Costa Rica, Linked to Costa Rican PayPal Account, Transfer to US PayPal Account.  Amount $1,800.00 what are the fees for the currency exchange and the transfer?

Login to Me Too

Nguyendy
New Community Member

Hey Jay, did you ever figure out what the fees would be?  I have the exact same issue right now.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.