Fee question

Cubed
Contributor
Contributor

It seems I did it right. I sent a friend $800.00 from my checking account and was charged a $23.00 fee. How could I have avoided the upcharge?

Thanks, Cubed

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cubed

Yep it was being sarky.

I had already replied to your post with all the info I could advise you with and don't appreciate your sarky comments when I did not drop everything and rush back to respond again.

As i said if you didn't get another answer from another person then you are always free to call customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cubed
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass,

None of my comments made to you were snarky if you read over them, I was simply asking for clarification. You obviously don't speak the language and that's fine, but being rude when someone was asking a simple question doesn't look good on you, so grow up.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cubed

I replied to you x2 with the advice you required.

You then proceeded to post another 4 times demanding a response and then stating you won't use paypal again as i 'did not make things clear'.

As I said feel free to contact customer services, as a grown up I know how to use paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cubed
Contributor
Contributor

You did reply and I asked for clarification. I'm not sure why you think I have an attitude. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.