Fake email

Laquentin22
New Community Member

I need to see if this email is fake: , We write to inform you about the payment of $405.00 USD sent by Mark Smith which is still pending to be credited into your PayPal account and your account shall be credited as soon as we receive Picture of the eBay Gift Card scratched from you. Your Buyer Mark Smith had also brought to our awareness that the agreement between both of you is to get the eBay Gift Card as soon as the payment is made, now the payment is currently pending on our data base system and will be credited into your PayPal account as soon as the details are confirmed. Hence we advise that you proceed with the shipment of the item to the buyer so we can credit your account as soon as you send us the Picture of the eBay Gift Card and the receipt . This is due to the new policies at PayPal to protect both the buyer and the seller in the face of the growing number of fraudulent activities perpetrating via the internet. Your payment is intact with us and you are encouraged to complete this transaction by sending us the Picture of the eBay Gift Card and the receipt below. Here at PayPal you can be assured that your security and safety is our topmost concern, Please email the Picture of the eBay Gift Card to our account/email verification department for quick processing. once we verify the Picture of the eBay Gift Card and the receipt ,we will definitely transfer the funds into your PayPal account immediately. Our devotion is to protect both the buyers and the sellers interest on eBay sites. Here is the shipping address of your buyer confirmed with us:

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Laquentin22 

SCAM.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.