Error sending an invoice

aharris035
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to send invoices, but once I enter all of the required information (item description, qty, price, etc.) and hit Preview or Send, I get an error that says "Some of the fields have invalid values. Please correct and try again." However, none of the fields appear to have invalid values. I have started a chat with Support, but so far they just keep telling me the instructions for creating an invoice. I KNOW what the instructions say, and I'm following those instructions, but still getting the error message. Anyone else had this issue or have any ideas for me?

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Ninety2reasons
Contributor
Contributor

How did you fix it> No one seems to know how to fix this which is crazy and keep giving me instructions that I already know. You would think they would help. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20211215h
Contributor
Contributor

Any update on this? Happening this morning!!!

Login to Me Too

SouthEndFire
New Community Member

I am receiving this error as well. There are no errors or missed fields in my invoice entry that I can see yet it constantly errors out.

"Some of the fields have invalid values. Please correct and try again."
Login to Me Too

Ninety2reasons
Contributor
Contributor

No one at PayPal seems to be able to figure it out. I’m still having issues myself. 

Login to Me Too

ballardt
New Community Member

Hi, did you get a resolution to this?

Login to Me Too

kokens68
New Community Member

Did anybody find a solution for this issue?

Thank you for sharing

Login to Me Too

KurtK1
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Have completed it twice and keep getting an error message. It would be helpful if Paypal would at least respond to this thread.

Login to Me Too

mattiejohnson
Contributor
Contributor

They aren't and it's making me so mad! I'm trying to bill my customers and it keeps saying it. I've been having this problem since November. 

Login to Me Too

sowers
New Community Member

Yeah this is very inconvenient.  My workaround has been to complete invoices using the mobile Paypal app. It doesn't give the error message but it takes longer to type into my phone.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.