Error creating label when buying postage from Royal mail via eBay

NBTman
New Community Member

Hi

Every time I try to buy postage on ebay from Royal mail. I get this message: Error creating label: We could not complete the payment with PayPal. Please check your PayPal setup, such as funding sources, and try again.

When buying postage on ebay from Packlink everything is ok, but from Royal mail always this error.

Its been always like that, but It never bothered me as I usually was sending parcels, but now I have started to sell some smaller stuff , so sending it with large letter is the best option, but now I have to go to post office and buy stamps every time, because I cant print a label directly via ebay.

Can anyone help to sort it out please????? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

swilliams3
Contributor
Contributor

When trying to print label for usps to ship to customer, I get this message from ebay: Error creating label: We could not complete the payment with PayPal. Please check your PayPal setup, such as funding sources, and try again.

Login to Me Too

susancn
New Community Member

i have exactly same issues for ages with is super annoying. wasted hours with eBay service they keep telling me to contact paypal because there is a limitation on my account which is not true. if anyone knows the solution for this please heeelp

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.