Entitled to my money

Mattcomp
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal somehow thinks they are entitled to do whatever they want to with MY money. Rediculous holds on transfers and payments. It's really none of their business why I was sent money from whoever and really a load of crap they can just decide to hold my money when they see fit. It's obvious they just want a little more interest while it's there. Last time using PayPal for me
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Mattcomp
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks I'm very aware of how to close my account I'm just waiting for PayPal to get their greedy fingers off my funds then peace out. I thought PayPal was sort of a convenience typye thing....I was definitely wrong
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mattcomp 

If you want info on the new seller hold or any other hold then ask, other than that you didn't actually ask a question.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mattcomp
Contributor
Contributor
I really don't want info to be honest it's a forum and more or less venting and seeing if anyone else has this issue I've done went through the hoops that PayPal says I needed to and still no funds. I'd really like to just talk to PayPal directly instead of all this computer generated nonsense. Thanks for replying
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.