Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

thecanonman
Contributor
Contributor

I don't need it much but they don't have live customer service reps anymore?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thecanonman 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

blueredblue
New Community Member

is they an email for customer services?, spent 3 weeks trying to contact them with no luck

Login to Me Too

Angelhb0814
New Community Member
It goes to a dead tone and doesn’t even dial or says the call cannot go thru right now
Login to Me Too

tetv
New Community Member

the phone number has been discontinued! i tried to find the source of a charge, but went in circles! paypal opened a case of (article not received) i just wanted to know what a charge was for. the transaction details never mentioned a seller or a product except by strings of letters and numbers! i thought to go to purchase history and match up amount. all was well. but i found out the customer service is non-existant as far as talking to someone!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angelhb0814 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230524DR
New Community Member

Contact PayPal Customer Service. Call Paypal for help with Sending & Receiving Payments,Withdrawals & Tech Support.Customer service is open Monday–Saturday 8:00am-8:30pm & Sunda <removed> TAP HERE TO CALL PayPal. <removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230524DR 

Been removed as you can't post telephone numbers on here and also it would be pointless as you could be posting a UK number for someone living in Australia, best for them to go to contact us bottom of paypal pages and get their own countries number.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Scottleahy
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, does anyone know the email I could use to contact PayPal customer services?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scottleahy 

Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.