Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thejar 

That error code typically prompts on the screen when there is a problem with the shipping label. Users who are sells and shipped the product worldwide are more likely to encounter this error code. The shipping label generally incorporates some key information like maxi code, recipient address, sender address, postal barcode, and routing code. Make sure to incorporate all the essentials details on the shipping label as per PayPal’s direction. If you try to deviate from this protocol, you probably encounter this error code again and again. On the contrary, if you have tried everything at your disposal to subdue this error and you are still experiencing it then you need an expert’s advice. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thejar 

That error code typically prompts on the screen when there is a problem with the shipping label. Users who are sells and shipped the product worldwide are more likely to encounter this error code. The shipping label generally incorporates some key information like maxi code, recipient address, sender address, postal barcode, and routing code. Make sure to incorporate all the essentials details on the shipping label as per PayPal’s direction. If you try to deviate from this protocol, you probably encounter this error code again and again. On the contrary, if you have tried everything at your disposal to subdue this error and you are still experiencing it then you need an expert’s advice. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

thejar
Contributor
Contributor
THANK YOU!!! this was really helpful!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.