Donations

Scarson2011
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys I'm new to pay pal , I have got a friend wanting to money into my account but I'm not sure what's my link or info I need to give him , many thanks for ur help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scarson2011

All your friend needs is your PayPal email address. When payment is sent, PayPal will email you a confirmation. Instruct friend to send payment as friends and family payment. They'll be able to indicate payment type during the payment process but remind them coz people forget PayPal will subject the funds to a hold thinking it's a commercial payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scarson2011

All your friend needs is your PayPal email address. When payment is sent, PayPal will email you a confirmation. Instruct friend to send payment as friends and family payment. They'll be able to indicate payment type during the payment process but remind them coz people forget PayPal will subject the funds to a hold thinking it's a commercial payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Scarson2011
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for that, This might seem like another dumb question , but where do I find my paypal email , the only email I can find is my gmail which I use to log in with ..again many thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scarson2011

Thats the one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.