Do you know this company?

Mtavares
Contributor
Contributor

It appeard on my Instagram a add for a mobile phone. It looks good, accepts pay palavras, but i am not sure of the reality of the company ir the product. The company web page name is saleforyou, and the product isba mobile phone named Ioutdoor x ip68. It only costs 39,99 each. Can somebody help me?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mtavares wrote:
It appeard on my Instagram a add for a mobile phone. It looks good, accepts pay palavras, but i am not sure of the reality of the company ir the product. The company web page name is saleforyou, and the product isba mobile phone named Ioutdoor x ip68. It only costs 39,99 each. Can somebody help me?

Uh no. Don’t want to know it. And the store name sound cheesy. That is a $270 phone and this place charge $39.99, are you out of your mind? 😳 I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole but if you have $39.99 to lose, have at it.

https://www.mobitabspecs.com/products/ioutdoor-x-ip68-rugged-smartphone/

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mtavares wrote:

Uh no. Don’t want to know it. And the store name sound cheesy. That is a $270 phone and this place charge $39.99, are you out of your mind? 😳 I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole but if you have $39.99 to lose, have at it.

https://www.mobitabspecs.com/products/ioutdoor-x-ip68-rugged-smartphone/

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mtavares
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I also though that it was ti good to be true.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.