Do Humans Still Work at Paypal

Samtheman1231
Contributor
Contributor

I was just wondering has anybody spoke to a living soul at paypal. I understand its coronavirus however British Gas, EDF energy, My bank (Nationwide), Nowtv internet, SKYtv, Ebay all seem to be handling the crisis very well. Has anybody had the same experience or have any advice for me to get through to a man or woman living and breathing human being

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

eljaypi
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried for 2 days to get resolution on the help center but no one replies. I want to refund the buyer. No funds in my PP account, but PP written procedure in that case is to pay refund from linked checking account. PP says it cannot process refund due to insufficient funds in PP account and ignores its own procedure to debit my checking account. Countless messages go unanswered!

Login to Me Too

cml79
Contributor
Contributor

good day everyone, sorry if I don't respect  general etiquette of forums but this is first time I reply to any. I don't want just to complain, but somewhere I have to start: I believe is ridiculous that  first responders and other workers risk their life daily, the big companies (that should back us up and take the hit after all the earnings we gave them) at the first problem drop thousands of workers and put us in the hand of a software! It doesn't matter where the customer service operator lives in the world, I am sure they can continue their work from a safe location. But it's easier say "we're doing it for your safety" and cut the payroll!

Sorry again. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.