Dispute

rkneal1
New Community Member

I just received an email regarding authorized payment to Rehleh Travel agency with receipt #RH90446612A9.  No idea what it is for because I did not authorize transaction!!! Trying to file a dispute but can not get thru to someone. Email says if you wish to dispute open claim in Resolution Center, can not get into the center!!!!! So what do I do????

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Akhanic
New Community Member
This just popped up on me too. I think it’s fraud. They didn’t even spell resolution correctly. They spelled it resolutin. It may be an attempt to get you to provide them your correct account information
Login to Me Too

Mazie55
New Community Member

it's SPAM!!! Do NOT open the link.   I get these periodically and I know that I didn't authorize a payment.  A couple of times I have forwarded the email to ' spoof@paypal.com ' .  But this time the original email (spam) rejected and blocked the forward to PAYPAL.   So please , please be very cautious when you receive these type of emails.  Always go your account to see if anything suspicious has hit your account and or your bank account. 

Login to Me Too

Akhanic
New Community Member
I had one like this a few months ago with the misspellings in the PayPal notification email. I did not click on the dispute button. I ignored it and monitored my bank account to see if it ever came through. It did not
Login to Me Too

Pderover
New Community Member
This is a phishing scam. Do not click or respond to the message, it’ll only validate you to the scammer. You’ll see in your account there’s no transaction. Delete the message.
Login to Me Too

Wiseoleman00
Contributor
Contributor

It’s obviously a scam.No such transaction appears on my pay pal account

Login to Me Too

Growe1
Contributor
Contributor
Me too.... I just got notification that Rehleh Travel Agency has charged my account 259.52 EUR?? And when I clicked on the link, it took me back to Google Chrome?? Any advance from Admin on this issue?? Thanks!! Gary
Login to Me Too

Youngmj10

I just received a similar email. DO NOT OPEN ANY LINK IN THE EMAIL!!! It's a phishing email and if you click on one of the links and then "log in" using whatever website pops up (Chrome, Paypal, etc) what you are doing is giving the people who sent you the email you login and password credentials, which they will then use to actually withdraw money from your account.

The email you received is meant to get you to log in to your account to dispute "Rehleh the Travel Agency" charge. If you did click on a link in the email close your browser immediately and contact paypal so they can 1) help prevent the scammers from using your account by making sure no charges are processed right away and 2) help you change your login information since you have given your old information to scammers.

To others who may receive a similar email:
- These emails look nothing like a real Paypal email if you receive one. Paypal will always begin with your first and last name or the business name on your PayPal account.mine was in a diff
- The email is written out with spaces in-between each letter (l i k e  s o ).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.