Difficulty Speaking with Customer Service

Garschke
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been able to contact customer service by phone?  

I have literally called more than 20 times today and always get the message that my call can not be connected at this time...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Garschke,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to reach customer service. Did you call the number found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, or is it a number found somewhere else? Always be careful, as fraudsters post fake numbers online all the time in the hopes of getting someone to give them their sensitive information over the phone. The only safe number to use is one found on the PayPal Contact page, found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

If you're calling the official PayPal phone number during the posted calling hours and the number is not working, I'm very sorry to hear that! Please try email through the webform also available on that same Contact page, or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

If the issue is one that would not require account-specific assistance, maybe the community can assist here, too.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Garschke
Contributor
Contributor
I was using the Netherlands freephone number given on the PayPal website and did not start calling until 9:00am so one hour after the opening time of customer service, and tried until early afternoon without success.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.