Did PayPal shut down their email support?

KiOui
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent multiple requests to PayPal over the past 10 days.  I haven't received a single response from them over this entire period of time.  Today when I went to contact them again just to ask for them to email me back so I could confirm it isn't gmail that is broken it won't even submit the form.  I can see an ajax call is made but that doesn't submit my question or update the page.  I understand they posted they would be delayed due to the holidays but it is no longer the holidays and I usually get an immediate canned response that is entirely irrelevant to my situation.  They aren't even sending me that anymore.  Are phone and forum the only ways going forward?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KiOui

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

KiOui
Contributor
Contributor

Another week goes by.  I have since had an actual issue.  An issue for which there was an actual exact match in support to contact.  And absolutely nothing despite being promised a response within 24 hours.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KiOui

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.