Deposits Not Showing Up To Confirm Account

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I’m trying to link PayPal to my MOVO cash card. I entered the account and routing number and two deposits were to be made instantly. Nothing has shown up in my MOVO account. 

Does PayPal delay deposits?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dell14z 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-can't-i-link-a-bank-account-to-my-paypal-account-faq...

Please link a traditional bank account for best results.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Curious19
New Community Member
How long does it usually take for the 2 small deposits to show up. Will I be alerted ?
Login to Me Too

Curious19
New Community Member
My bank is a traditional bank
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Curious19,

Welcome to the community forum.

It takes 2 - 3 working days for the deposits to show up in your bank. This is not something we will alert you of but if your bank has alerts they might do this. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
My traditional bank is linked already. I need the Movo account today. Nowhere does it state that it takes days for the funds to show up. Movo responded in minutes that it is instant. My bank debit card isn’t going through one website but never does. Their system won’t accept it for reasons that they aren’t sure.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Oh why won’t your system alert us? A deposit is made
Login to Me Too

EAK4
New Community Member

THANK YOU! I've been searching for this information for hours. I thought perhaps I'd messed something up, or that PayPal wouldn't work with my bank because it's a Credit Union, or or or. This information really should be included on the set-up page for linking bank accounts and cards.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.