DO NOT deposit your stimulus with a new account

foglez
Contributor
Contributor
I suggest anyone that is going to deposit their stimulus with paypal in a newer account to not do so. My stimulus was deposited into my paypal account and it ended up getting limited because paypal sees increased activity on an account suspicious. Now i have been waiting 4 days to get help from paypal and their holding MY money hostage.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

foglez
Contributor
Contributor
if anyone else is going through this same issue that i’m going through, i suggest you file a complaint with the FTC. Here is a link to submit a complaint: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt Complaint Submitted - Your report number is: 1182037xx Thank you for contacting the Federal Trade Commission. We have given your complaint the report number listed above. Please use that report number if you need to contact us about your complaint in the future.
Login to Me Too

SallyMae420
Contributor
Contributor
Hi to everybody that's inquiring about this post I ended up get in my husband a pay pal account he is brand new right but guess what he got his money from his Stimulus on date it said we both shall receive but still I haven't received mine and I've been with pay pal since 2014 what' sup with this picture
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.