Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

jos93
New Community Member
does it happen to everyone call told him i was having problems since i lost my job told me to wait in hold 1 hour later nothing still on hold
Login to Me Too

XerxesStAubyn
New Community Member
Looks suspicious
Login to Me Too

GALYOCONNNOR
New Community Member

Does anyone have the phone number of PayPal in Australia so I can talk to someone?

Login to Me Too

Cisco2
Contributor
Contributor
Last year 2019 I have my income tax checks stimulus deposit into my PayPal my the revenue office intercepted that payment and took my whole income tax so my PayPal card never got no money or the stimulus check was supposed to go into my PayPal account or it did actually get deposited into it but I lost the card how can I recover the money that's in my old PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Temp20230524DM
New Community Member

Hi Everyone/anyone,

How do we actually contact PayPal when there is a question about our account?

Are there any real people involved in customer service?

There doesn't seem to be at this point.

Can I expect a response?

EJ2PP

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230524DM 

If you don't want to ask on here then..........

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Benjamin234
Contributor
Contributor
I NEED TO CALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF PAYPAL PHILIPPINES CAN I GET THE NUMBER?
Login to Me Too

abella1
Contributor
Contributor

The terrible overseas representatives need to go. How do I contact a US rep who listens and doesn't lie is competent and can answer a question?!

Login to Me Too

jtadeja
Contributor
Contributor

What number should I call via landline or cellphone for me to contact customer service of paypal?

Login to Me Too

karmababe
New Community Member

Is there any actual human to speak to? I'm tired of talking to computers, waiting for callbacks that never come, getting recommendations for articles that I have no time to read and being told to ask the community. A company of this size should NOT be relying on customers to give free customer service for them because they're too cheap to pay customer service agents. Also, NO ONE WANTS TO TALK TO A COMPUTER. Those of you answering questions: You do realize you're working for paypal for free right? Just another example of big business taking advantage of consumers. Absolutely RIDICULOUS. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.