Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

SOLVED
JOHNPEKT
New Community Member

LACK OF COMMUNICATION

WHY NO HAVE ANY TELEPHONE CONTACT NUMBER THE SERVICE OF PAYPAL IN ORDER TO HELP OF MY PROBLEM?

ricbur1974
New Community Member

Getting a phone number

Can anyone give me a phone number of a customer service agent as I keep getting no service on my account? Any help is appreciated!
Akik
New Community Member

How to contact paypal executives

i am really frustrated

Plex7
Contributor

Re: How to contact paypal executives

Hey  Akik

Sorry to hear your upset, I'd be glad to help you out if I'm able to.

Paypal doesn't give direct contact information for a specific "executive" to talk to. Altho you can reach out to their support on twitter or facebook, If you can't get your issue resolved or aren't receiving any help you're able to make a claim on bbb.org for paypal.

Elakas
Contributor

Re: How to contact paypal executives

No use. been trying to reach them on Facebook and Twitter for 3 weeks now every day. Nothing

mitko820
Contributor

Retained money

Provide email addresses to link to the site or chat with an administrator or modeler on the site.
MariaP17
New Community Member

''Contact us'' not working

Hi!

I need to send an email to PayPal, but its shows that the website from where you usually could send and message is not working.

Mateo771
New Community Member

Customer service

Is there a damn number to call for customer service?!!!! I’ve been going in circles trying to navigate the PayPal site trying to get some damn help!! Shouldn’t be this **bleep**ing hard!!
PaulineWaith98
New Community Member

Customer care

I can't reach customer care number. Which do i call or when's the best time?
temp20210123d
New Community Member

help please

what number can I call to actually speak to someone about my account. Since the help messages take so damn long.