Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Ebuka7
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, I was able to reach out and they helped me.
Login to Me Too

Helpmesosi1

how do i contact customer services

Login to Me Too

UltimateOffers
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think either of the above solutions will work. I am trying to contact PayPal for a serious problem I have in my account for 2 weeks now. I have tried to contact them via FB, but there is not an option for direct messaging... They prompt you to go to the help center... I have tried also Twitter before a week where they replied once and they told me that they will forward my problem to their team to contact me but...silence... No one gets in touch with me... I have tried also the messaging option in my PayPal account for support... their reply?

'Messages are worked in the order they’re received and we’ll send you a notification to your app, PayPal account, and email you when we reply. Thank you.'

It is unbelievable for an international organization such as PayPal not to have decent customer support for their customers! I don't know why this is happening, Corona Virus is a huge problem, but they can easily provide customer support remotely and from their houses...

After 7 years of being an eBay seller and I am using PayPal for these transactions, I am very disappointed and I feel helpless...

Login to Me Too

botev
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to contact PayPal for a serious problem I have in my account for 3 MONTS now.

I HAVE SENT 50-100 E-MAILS.

I HAVE JUST GOT 2,3 AUTOMATCALY EMAILS

PAYPAL HOLD MY MONEY FOR 700 DAYS.

PAYPAL DO NOT REPLAY ME HOW CAN I WTHDRAW MY MONEY

TWO YEARS

2 YEARS.

I THINK PAYPAL IS REAL SCAM!

THEY KEEP OUR MONEY AND USE IT.

2 YEARS PAYPAL USE MONEY FOR FREE!

I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN IN MY LIFE.

I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS TO NEVER USE PAYPAL.

I AM VERYDISAPPINTED

THE WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT I EVER SEEN.

I TRY TO WITHDRAW MI have tried to contact them via FB, but there is not an option for direct messaging... They prompt you to go to the help center... I have tried also Twitter before a week where they replied once and they told me that they will forward my problem to their team to contact me but...silence... No one gets in touch with me... I have tried also the messaging option in my PayPal account for support... their reply?

'Messages are worked in the order they’re received and we’ll send you a notification to your app, PayPal account, and email you when we reply. Thank you.'

It is unbelievable for an international organization such as PayPal not to have decent customer support for their customers! I don't know why this is happening, Corona Virus is a huge problem, but they can easily provide customer support remotely and from their houses...

Login to Me Too

Temp20201201f
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried ringing paypal and the line is showing up as closed. 

Login to Me Too

TinCan327
Contributor
Contributor

How does one get the phone number to call? I have a problem, and Paypal won't let me ask it online! I have to talk with a human!!!

Login to Me Too

Temp20201201f
Contributor
Contributor

I was being dumb and calling on a sunday after closing time, my bad

Login to Me Too

Litigate12
New Community Member

I have got to speak with someone please !!!!!!!![Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Temp20230524BU
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any number I can call at the moment as I messaged PayPal 3 days ago and have had no reply
Login to Me Too

Vyvyan
Contributor
Contributor
I too have the same issue however since I have found a customer service phone numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.