Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@itsme99999 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

IH8this
New Community Member

I have been on hold with paypal for over an hour an 15 minutes.  Does anyone know how to get ahold of them.  I will never use synchrony bank again after this. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IH8this 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

grzecca
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone know how to actually speak with a live person at PayPal. Resolution center is not helping. Thanks Gary
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@grzecca 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Michaelstefano1
New Community Member
I have been calling PayPal for 6 days. I have left my number for a call back but nobody called me back, today I stayed on hold for over 5 hours and nobody answered. I have messaged them 4 times with no answer. What the hell is going on with PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michaelstefano1 

Trouble is everyone is messaging them multiple times, if everyone would message once and wait then paypal would get through the messages much quicker, if everyone sent x4 then you could have 4 agents everytime dealing with the same message.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

danielle555
New Community Member

is there an actual email address to send paypal support an email with attachments?

Not use the link on the web site or the online chat

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@danielle555 

No you would need to contact them and if they want you to upload something they will send you a link.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

parrysim
Contributor
Contributor

In the past I will not hesitate to recommend paypal to friend. Today I am wondering where have all teh customer service of paypal went to. You can't even find them, msg do not get any response. I cannot find a number to call them again. Msg them through the contact but no response and  no email. paypal your service has gone from 10 to zero.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.