Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

ROMULUX888
Contributor
Contributor

hi

does anyone have paypals phone number .thanks

Login to Me Too

mahruki
Contributor
Contributor

What is the number for Customer Service?

Login to Me Too

ROMULUX888
Contributor
Contributor

hi does anyone have a email address or phone number that paypal actually reponds to thanks?

Login to Me Too

BendersBlues
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting so sick of this crap. No this is nothing that a troubleshooting tree can fix or a phone tree. It was a personal convo with someone at Paypal I had and to find out about the verdict, I need to call in. NO its not a "claim" in the phone tree to be claimed or to check on.

How THE **bleep** can I talk to a human there, this is beyond pathetic. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20210216c
New Community Member

It's absolutely ridiculous. Been going through the same bs.

Login to Me Too

erz417
New Community Member

The chat function does NOT function correctly. I have an open convo w support that says messages unavailable. Someone was supposed to call me at 3:15pm. 3 hours later, no call. 

This shouldn't be this hard.

Login to Me Too

Badmomma
Contributor
Contributor

How the heck do I get in touch with PayPal the assistance dont know what I need

I would like a telephone number 

Login to Me Too

Chrissyp932
New Community Member

how do i speak rp a liver person

Login to Me Too

Raygene1
Contributor
Contributor
Since you won't call or answer me directly. All you did was send email with directions personal account settings. I am left to assume you are a bunch of CROOKS. WHY NOT JUST ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT INSTEAD OF GIVING EVERYONE THE RUNAROUND? IF HALF OF THESE EMAILS ARE REAL YOU ARE BIG TIME CROOKS!!! INTO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS BY NOW.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raygene1 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues as you haven't asked us for any advice on your possible problem.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.